About the Course
Level of the course : Diploma in Elementary Education
Name of the course : D.El.Ed.
Intake : 02 units (100 seats)
Affiliating Body : Bihar School Examination Board
D.El.Ed. is a 2 year full time Face to Face Diploma course.Candidates who have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply.
The course is basically for those candidates who have intered in starting his/her career as primary teacher. It is a career oriented course and 2 year certificate course which helps the candidates to work as the primary teacher in Government/ Private schools after completing the course .
D.El.Ed. course covers teaching skills, historical patterns, some philosophical theories and current classroom trends.
1. The candidate after the completion of the course can become a teacher in various government and private institutes
2. A teacher has a significant impact in framing and shaping the future of the students and these students are the future of a country.
3. Many NGO's are working in the field of child welfare also look out for such candidates.
4. A good and efficient education system ensures that the future of the country is bright and prosperous. So, one can be in this noble profession and are desirous of spreading the light of education.
5. D.El.Ed. is one of the many choices available from where one can take one step forward in this direction.